Unification of members to create one precision machining association thru;
Strength in numbers for business
- Show the value of members to customers.
- Buying power for our business needs.
- Political alignment
- Voice with other Associations, Civic groups, and Government agencies.
• e.g. AMP, ACA, and NTMA
- Work force development
• NIMS, AzPMAP, CTE, AzAMI, MCCCD, and Gene Haas Foundation
- Interns, Apprenticeships, Competence Base learning
- Tuitions, Grants, and Scholarships
CALL to ACTION and ENGAGEMENT
Sharing ideas, knowledge and experiences
- Monthly meeting,
• LinkedIn, round table discussions
- Assets (perishable tools, raw materials, and quality needs)
- Have ways to share the needs of members
- Share off loading
• Create pathways for overload business to stay within our members.
Employees, networking, and succession
- To have a workplace that meets the employee needs.
- To have a workforce to fill business demands and requirements.
- Growth within the business culture.
- Experience of sharing and learning of business needs
- Create wealth for owner, employees, and/or next generation.